2021 has been a blessed year for us at Everyday Theology. We wanted to take a moment to highlight some of the posts and podcasts that garnered the most attention among our readers and listeners. We are excited to see what God will do, by His grace, through this ministry in the new year. We invite our readers to submit topics for blogs or podcasts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights from the Blog
We noticed a higher reading on these five posts. Here is a recap of each of these posts. What would you like to see in additional posts from these topics?
- Studies in Free Will Baptist Theology: Elders
- Studies in Free Will Baptist Theology: Deacons
- On Plagiarism and Its Destruction in the Church
- Where do We Go from Here? A Reflection on the State of the Church
- What to Do When Life Comes Crashing In: Thoughts for Uncertain Events
- Honorable Mention: “In the Begining” and the “Imago Dei”
Highlights from the Podcast
The top 5 performing podcasts were the following:
- Casual Conversations – “On Feet Washing” with J. Matthew Pinson
- Conditional Election
- Inaugural Episode
- The Importance of Expository Preaching – featuring Dustin Walters
- The Lukan Authorship of Hebrews
- Honorable Mention: The State of the Church: Where Do We Go From Here?
Where We’re Going
We are excited to begin another year of blogging and podcasting in 2022! Our schedule will include a blog post every other week on Tuesday and podcasts posted weekly on Friday. One part of the schedule will include a journey through F. Leroy Forlines’s The Quest for Truth. The chapter headings in this foundational work will certainly provide a treasure-trove of content.
We look forward to growing together in the new year!
Support Everyday Theology Financially
Did you know that you can now support Everyday Theology financially? Click this link to give online. Funds generated here will be used to help us offset the costs of the site domain and production cost for the podcast.
Another way to support the podcast is to subscribe to the podcast. We would love to encourage you through the Word and also hear feedback from you on some different topics to discuss! You can subscribe here to our podcast. We would also greatly appreciate it if you would leave us a review on your favorite podcasting platform like Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, or wherever else you listen.
Thank you for helping us grow in 2021! The Everyday Theology Team would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. Look for our first post of 2022 on January 18!